- Business & Services
- Sanitation / Garbage Pick-up
Sanitation / Garbage Pick-up
City of Stroud contracts with Central Disposal Inc. for sanitation.
Single family residential units are picked up on a weekly basis on either Wednesday or Thursday.
- Single family residents who live north of Highway 66 or east of Highway 99 will be picked up on Wednesday.
- Single family residents who live south of Highway 66 or west of Highway 99 will be picked up on Thursday.
Commercial & Industrial Services
Commercial and industrial services range from 2 cubic yard containers to 8 cubic yard containers with an option to be picked up once a week to five times a week.
If you are not picked up on your designated day, please call (918) 968-2571 so that we can process a work order.
Stroud Transfer Center (City Dumpsters)
If you wish to haul your own debris, city dumpsters are ½ mile North of 7th Street on Allied Road.
Picture ID and Stroud Utility Bill required to dump trash or brush
City Ordinances will be enforced
Hours of operation:
- Monday-Wednesday 7:00-3:30
- Thursday 7:00-12:00
- 1st Saturday of the month 7:00-3:30
- No gates left open unless city employee is present
- Trash gates and brush gates will be kept locked after hours
Any illegal dumping will be cited per City Ordinance
No out of town customers allowed
No digging in dumpsters
Only items specified on the sign can be dumped in the dumpsters
- There are separate areas where brush and tires are allowed
New Chipping Service
The City of Stroud offers a free chipping service one day a month thanks to a grant by the Department of Environmental Quality. The service is on the 15th of each month unless that date falls on a week end. As a resident you will need to call and let us know you have limbs for us to pick up before that date each month.
Clean Up Days
Bi-Annual, Spring & Fall
Clean Up - Fix Up - Paint Up
Let's All Do Our Part During
Free Trash & Debris Pick-up*
Here's How You Can Help!
- You must have you trash & debris set out at the curb by 7 a.m. on the first day of clean-up.
- All trash and debris must be separated; if it is mixed it will not be picked up. No household trash.
- Tree limbs must be placed separate from all other debris placed at the curb.
- No tree limbs or other debris shall be longer than 4 feet in length or 10 inches in diameter.
- If alley pick up is necessary or you need assistance please call 918-987-2571 for approval/help.
- Only one pass is scheduled. If you do not have your items at the curb by 7 a.m. on the first day of clean-up, no pickup will occur.
If you wish to haul your own debris, City dumpsters will be located on the south of City Hall by the railroad tracks.
- Clean up your yard
- Trim the shrubs and trees
- Paint the house
- Plant flowers
- Haul off inoperative vehicles and machinery
*White goods such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, etc. will be picked up.
All refrigeration equipment must have compressor removed!
*Tires, oil, paints, batteries and any hazardous materials will not be picked up.
**If you have the above mentioned items, please call 918-968-2890 for further assistance.