The lake boasts 621 surface acres and offers:
Twenty-six campsites with electricity and water and 50 campsites without electricity are available on a first come, first serve basis.
|Pass||Fee Per Day|
|Camping with electric||$18.00|
|Senior citizens (55 and up) and disabled citizens||$15.00|
|Use of pavilion||$25.00|
|Daily boat permit||$5.00|
|Yearly boat permit||$35.00 per year|
|Senior citizens (55 and up)||Free|
Click on the titles below for more information.
- Speed limit 15 MPH around the lake. No three (3) or four (4) wheeled recreational vehicles allowed on lake property.
- No fireworks or firearms on lake property.
- No glass containers on lake property.
- No alcoholic beverages in beach area or in boats.
- Allowed only in your own campsite.
- No one allowed in lake area between 10:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M. except campers.
- All swimming is at your own risk.
- No swimming within 150 feet of boat docks or boat ramps.
- All pets must be on a leash and can't be in swimming area.
- Horse riding restricted to riding trails only.
- Horse loading and unloading permitted only on east side at Boy Scout Camp Grounds.
- Trail Riders must present a Coggin's Test Certificate before they will be allowed to use the trails.
- Remember: There is zero tolerance on rule violations.
- Must be 18 years old to camp by yourself.
- All camping is on a first come only basis.
- A 14 day stay limit on All camping will be enforced.
- Only 2 tents or 1 camper and 1 tent are allowed per camp site.
- Quite time is from 10:00 P.M. until 6:00 A.M.
- Check out time is 3:00 P.M.
- You are responsible to know all State and Municipal Laws Before entering lake. Ignorance is no excuse to break the law.
- All water vessels must go counter clock wise on the lake.
- No wave jumping.
- Jet Boats must have baffles in mufflers.
- You must stay 150 feet from any vessels and swimming area.