Library Account Information
Library services are available to Lincoln County residents and accounts are free!
A library card is required to check out any materials. You may print the application (PDF) or come to the library to get one.
- For children under 18, the signing adult is responsible for materials checked out on the child's card.
- Please bring, do not mail, the completed application to the library at 301 W. 7th Street, Stroud, OK.
- New patrons may check out one book per card the day they open an account, and up to four books when the first is returned.
- You may view your account online in the library catalog. Please contact the librarian for login information.
- Books and audiobooks check out for two weeks. DVDs check out for one week.
- Items may be renewed in person, via the phone, email, or the online catalog for one additional check-out period.
- Fines for overdue books are 5 cents per day, per book; however, there is a one day grace period.
- Items may be returned to the book drop located on the north side of the building.
- Significantly overdue books or large, accumulated fines may suspend your account.
- Contact the library to set up an e-book account.
- You will need a library card (see above) and an email address.
- Then go to Oklahoma Virtual Library - OverDrive website to log in.
- Instructions are available from at OverDrive on how to download e-books to your specific device.
Please read the Internet Use Policy (PDF) for full details about using the internet at the library.
- Permission to use a computer is separate from having a library card.
- The internet release form must be signed in person at the library to use library computers.
- For children under 18, a legal guardian must be present to sign the form.
- Time on the computer will be limited as necessary to serve all patrons.
- Webcams and headsets available. Computers have CD/DVD drive and an SD card reader is available.
Contact your friendly librarian today!