Programs & Events
Please call the library for login information for online services.
- The friends of the library hold an annual book sale, typically, the first weekend in December. The sale includes hardback, paperback, non-fiction, mystery, romance, western, and other fiction books. Donations of books for the sale are accepted just before each sale. Funds raised benefit the Stroud Public Library.
- The Library now has books for sale year round! The new book sale tables are in the north lobby.
Tiny Tots Story Time
Toddler's monthly reading program has returned this fall.
1) Please call the library at 918-968-2567 to register your child.
2) Pick up activity supplies at the library.
3) Find videos of books being read on Facebook @StroudOKLibrary.
See Google Calendar for program dates.
1,000 Books before Kindergarten
We encourage you to read 1,000 books with your child before he or she starts kindergarten.
Call the library to sign your child up to receive reading certificates and prizes for every 100 books read!
We will give you a paper reading log or you can track your reading with the #1KB4K app: iTunes Google
Free Zoo Tickets
We are happy to announce our participation in #ReadForAdventure! Visit the library and check out "Juniper’s Butterfly Garden" and receive one voucher good for general admission for 4 people to the OKC Zoo and Botanical Garden! Reservations are not required to enter the zoo. This program runs until June 2021 or while supplies last and is courtesy of OKC Zoo and Botanical Garden and OG+E.
Ask staff for more information.
We would love to see pictures of your crafts!