Do you have tax forms?
Some Federal forms are available at the library and others can be requested from the IRS here. The State no longer mails tax forms to the library. They can be picked up from the OK Tax Commission offices in OKC, Tulsa, Ardmore or Lawton. All forms can be printed from the internet at the regular printing fee of $0.15 per page.

Show All Answers

1. Do you have tax forms?
2. Do you have E-books?
3. I am just passing through town. Can I use the computers?
4. Do you provide wi-fi access?
5. A relative lived/died in the Stroud area. How do I find information about their burial, obituary, business, home, etc?